Looking for the best free Twitter tools to unfollow non-followers? Well, we have listed the top choices in this article.
If you are using Twitter for some time, you must be aware that Twitter wants you to have a balance between the numbers you follow and the one that is following you.
The best way to keep that balance is by unfollowing the profiles that are not following you back.
Now, the question is why would you unfollow someone just because they are not following you?
The answer will depend on your objective.
If you are following someone to learn from them and you are simply interested in their Tweet, you should not unfollow them but if you are following new users expecting that they will follow you back, then this process makes sense.
Follow and unfollow is a very popular process to increase Twitter following numbers quickly. Many pro bloggers and marketers use this process to increase their followers’ number.
The Follow and Unfollow Process
If you are just starting with your Twitter account, the follow and unfollow is the best way to increase your followers quickly.
Here is how you need to make the best out of it.
Step 1. Search Twitter to find users in your niche with the related hashtags and keywords
Step 2. Start following those users, make sure to have control over the number otherwise your account will be banned by Twitter as it will be considered as spam.
Step 3. Wait for 2-3 days. Some of those users will follow you back.
Step 4. Use the unfollow tools to select the ones who are not following you and unfollow them.
Step 5. Repeat step no 1.
Top Free Twitter Unfollow Tools
Please Note: As already mentioned, you need to be careful while using this process. Though this process works to a large extent, it is not something recommended by Twitter and your account might get banned if you are overdoing it. The process should look natural.
App Unfollowers is a very useful Twitter tool that you can regularly use for managing your Twitter accounts. Other than unfollowing the non-followers, this tool gives you quick option to keep a track of all your Twitter fans and followers.
The tool is very easy to use. You can log in by using the Twitter account that you wish to track and get started.
The top features offered by this tool
- Whitelist Users: You can whitelist the profiles that you never wish to unfollow. These users might be the ones you learn from or the top authority profiles in your niche.Once you whitelist some users, their profiles will not come in the list to unfollow anymore.
- Blacklist Profile: Like you whitelist profiles, you have the option to blacklist the profiles that you never wish to follow. These profiles could be the one that you consider low quality, spammers etc.
- Copy Followers: This is another very effective way to grow your Twitter number quickly. The copy followers feature will help you to copy the most engaged and active followers of any account in your niche.
- Direct Message: We have already listed some of the best Twitter tools to send direct messages. This tool is also one of the best options to send a direct message to users automatically.
- Twitter Trends: You will get the trending topics that are popular globally or in your area so that you can quickly get engaged.
Overall, this is a very useful Twitter tools that you can use daily to grow your Twitter account and keep a track of your followers.
ManageFlitter is another popular tool to unfollow the non-follower on Twitter. The tool is free to use and comes with its own limits.
The tools offer you free as well as premium plans. if your objective is just to unfollow the inactive user, the free plan is good to go with.
- Identify the users who are no following you and unfollow them
- Identify the fake account to unfollow
- Find the inactive users to nofollow
- Identify the low-quality accounts that you are following and unfollow them
Another useful tool to unfollow the Twitter non-followers. Tweepi comes with Artificial Intelligence to help you grow your Twitter following.
It offers you the option to unfollow the inactive and low-quality users. However, the free package of the tool comes with its own limitations.
Circleboom makes it simple for Twitter users to manage their accounts. You can use this tool to find the right kind of profiles to follow.
You can also use the unfollow option to unfollow the users who are not following you back or who are not active.
The tool is very quick and easy to use. The free package offered by the tool is good enough to get started and manage your Twitter account.
Once you log in by using your Twitter profile, it will fetch all the data of your Twitter account and give you the further options to manage it.
As you can see, all the important data will be at your fingertips as soon as you log in to the tool. You can check the inactive users in your circle, you have a number of options to unfollow users based on different parameters.
This is another advantage of the Circleboom tool. You can schedule Tweets to make things automated. You can import RSS feed to schedule or you can set the Tweets manually for specific timings.
These are some of the top tools to unfollow the users that are not following you back on Twitter. You can also use these tools to clean up your Twitter account and have a good balance of following and followers.
If you are aware of any other good quality free tool that is worth mentioning in this article, let us know by using the comment section below.