Are you planning your own startup? If so, you will need to establish an online presence; and what could be better than building your own website?
And so, we have put together a list of some of the best WordPress startup themes to help you out in your venture.
If you already don’t know, WordPress is one of the most powerful and popular CMS (content management system) which can help you build a website in a matter of minutes.
You don’t need to be a coding wizard, nor do you need to invest thousands of dollars on developers.
WordPress is blessed with a vast community of developers. These developers are actively engaged in designing themes which can change your site’s aesthetics and incorporate necessary functionalities.
All themes are designed for niche-specific websites, and you should be glad to know that there are plenty of themes for startups.
Now for the purpose of this, we will have went over the hundreds of WordPress startup themes and put together a list highlighting the most useful and feature full of the bunch.
So without further ado, let’s get right into it:
Top WordPress Themes for Startups
Divi is one of the most popular multipurpose WordPress themes that you can use to create any niche website.
If you are planning your startup and looking for a powerful design for your website, do have a look at Divi before making your decision.
Divi theme is created by the ElegantThemes team who is in the WordPress product business for years and Divi is their flagship product. So, you can expect the best features in this theme that is getting evolved with time.
The core power of Divi is in the Divi Builder which is one of the best drag-and-drop website builders. In fact, it is one of the most powerful front-end website builders.
With Divi, you can quickly drag any of the modules and start editing right on the front-end of your site. So, even if you are a complete newbie, you will be able to create a unique design for your business.
Divi readily offers you a number of stunning demo template designs that you can use for your site. With Divi, you will have complete control over each and every section of your site.
The theme offers you great flexibility for your header section, you will be able to create a completely unique header for your site which is a very important section of any site.
The theme is created with tightly secured code to make sure that your site is in safe hands. We have reviewed the Divi theme in detail, don’t miss that article.
One of the most comprehensive and powerful WordPress themes, the Ultra theme brings in unlimited possibilities to your site.
From the header to the footer, you will have complete control over the design of your site. You can customize each and every section of the theme.
I recommend this theme for the startup business because it is extremely important for the startups to have a unique design for their site so that it looks more authentic and professional.
The Ultra theme is powered by the Amazing Themify builder which is a drag-and-drop website builder with a strong foundation and tons of great modules.
The Ults theme readily offers you a number of great looking design options to choose from and you can customize the ready designs as per your requirement.
The theme comes with 17 different header styles to choose, so you have the perfect options to create a custom design from head to the footer.
You get a number of very useful bonus modules with the theme such as WooCommerce module, pricing table modules, image slider etc.
The section scrolling feature is a very useful option offered by the theme, you can scroll horizontally through any section of your site.
You have a number of different archive layout options to choose from so that your inner pages also look engaging.
You have a powerful mega menu option offered by the theme to help you create a user-friendly navigation section on your site.
- Powerful and unlimited design options.
- Drag-and-drop website builder.
- Inner pages layout options.
- Custom header designs.
- Amazing image filter options.
If your startup has something to do with technology and IT, then StartIT WordPress theme offers some excellent quality design styles for your website.
StartIT is a great design and one of the best theme options for your startup without any doubt.
In fact, you get to access to 21 pre-made demo website designs, so you get a variety of choices to see which one works best with your product/service.
- WooCommerce compatibility to help you sell anything from your website.
- Blog support and templates, so you can keep your audience up to date regarding how your startup is performing.
- Powerful plugins like Visual Composer to help you design your site’s layout.
- Layer Slider and Revolution Slider also included helping you incorporate sliders into your design.
- Fancy effects including parallax support and animations.
One of the leading WordPress themes in the industry, the Astra theme has created a unique place for itself in the last few years.
The theme is powerful and offers you a great loading time to make sure that your users are happy as well as you are able to rank your content well in the search engines.
The theme works perfectly with most of the leading website builders which as the Divi Builder, the Elementor Builder, the Beaver Builder, WPBakery and more.
In fact, the team comes with powerful add-ons for the Elementor as well as the other website builder making it super easy for the users to create great looking unique pages for their site without writing a single line of code.
- Very quick loading theme
- Startup sites are ready to import
- Works with multiple website builders
- Updated with all latest features and options
- A strong community of over 100k users
Next up we have Stack WordPress theme. This is a multipurpose theme, meaning its design and features can be used for a variety of different niches.
However, there are a few design styles which would be perfect for your startup. The main highlight of the theme is that it comes with Visual Composer and Variant Page Builder.
Both of which are very capable plugins which can help you create stunning layouts for your website.
- Flexible and Modular with over 290 UI blocks at your disposal.
- Over 150 pages which you can import with a simple click.
- Multiple navigation styles for improved user experience.
- Social Media integration.
- Masonry and Lightbox galleries.
- WooCommerce support.
Stratus WordPress theme is designed for software and tech-related startups, particularly for App and SaaS companies. The theme comes packed with over 25 premade design templates which are perfect for the niche.
Furthermore, you get access to 40 UI elements and the powerful Elementor page builder plugin to help you build stunning layouts yourself.
There are also plenty of other options which can help you with lead generation, product and service showcasing, and much more.
- Over 40 widgets to help improve the user experience.
- Unlimited design options coupled with a live customizer, so you tweak the site design and see the changes in real time.
- Premium effects such as Animations, smooth scrolling, and so on.
- Flex Slider and Master Slider come bundled in with the theme.
- The theme is built on top of the powerful Bootstrap framework.
Startuply is another multipurpose theme for WordPress website, but this one is specifically focused on startups.
This means, that the theme is filled with features and design options which can be used by all sorts of startups and ventures.
To give you a glimpse of things, the theme gives you the option to choose between 7 different homepage designs depending on what type of business you are setting up, coupled with 3 coming soon pages, in case you are not yet ready to launch.
- Integrated form management system to help capture submission data.
- Customizable modal boxes to customize layout style.
- Compatible with Easy Digital Downloads WordPress plugin.
- Support for amazing effects including parallax scrolling and color overlays.
Sometimes all a startup needs is an appealing landing page for their product or service. If this happens to be you, then LanchKit is an excellent WordPress theme for the job.
The theme offers a variety of design options which can help you to improve your conversion rates with visitors.
There are also plenty of customization options as well, as you can properly tweak the design to better reflect your brand identity.
- WooCommerce support for selling your products/service from your website.
- Real-world demo pages with a professional copy.
- Different header and footer types.
- Visual Composer built-in along with over 30 custom page builder elements.
Next up we have Appdev, which is a one page WordPress theme targeted at app developers to showcase their work.
Besides its clean and modern looking design, the theme has been purposefully built to serve as a launchpad for iOS and Android apps.
In fact, the people behind the theme actually went across and surveyed different app developers to learn what they need and bundled all of it into a single feature-rich theme.
- SiteOrigin Page Builder to help you customize your page layout.
- Revolution Slider plugin also bundled in.
- Option to switch between one-page and multipage view.
- Support for Parallax backgrounds.
- Smart animation effects.
Pillar WordPress themes are based on the popular Bootstrap framework and aim to deliver the perfect solution for establishing a brand presence as well as for converting audiences.
The theme comes equipped with a collection of over 110 ready to use demo pages as well as 160 sections which you can use for multi-page as well as one-page websites.
- Extensive customization control giving you control on how your site looks.
- Visual Composer built in along with over a 140 unique blocks.
- Over 2000 premium icons which allow you to refine the finer details of your site.
- WooCommerce Support.
- MailChimp integration and email campaign monitoring system.
Incubator WordPress theme, much like some of the other entries on the list, also packs in a variety of different ready to use demo websites.
Each of them has been specifically designed to address the needs of different niche startups. And on top of that, there are plenty of other customization options as well, so you can rest assured that your website design will perfectly suit the needs of your business.
- Visual Composer and Revolution Slider bundled in for free.
- WooCommerce support.
- Plenty of customization options tucked away inside a powerful admin panel.
- You will also get a dedicated coming soon page.
- Libox gallery, parallax scrolling, and CSS3 animations have also been thrown in.
Kicking off our list we have Sterling, a WordPress theme for startups aimed to provide you with stunning designs and high customizability control.
It can help you to create a unique design layout for your website which can be extremely beneficial for branding.
However, the theme isn’t merely for design and aesthetic purposes as there are plenty of useful features offered as well.
- WooCommerce support, so you can sell your newly engineered products on your site.
- Amazing Sliders to showcase highlights about your startup.
- A powerful theme options panel for customizing every nitty gritty of your site.
- Unlimited color schemes to help you establish a brand identity.
- SEO friendly coding, so your site becomes readily accessible from search engines.
XLander is a bootstrap powered landing page for WordPress websites targeted at startups. However, its design options allow you to use the theme for your blog, business website, portfolio website, or even tie together all the features into a single feature full site as well.
And thanks to Visual Composer drag and drop page builder plugin, you have complete freedom to build your site’s layout just the way you want.
- A powerful Admin Panel housing all options to help you control the theme.
- Revolution Slider also available along with Visual Composer.
- CSS3 animations and Parallax Background support.
- SEO friendly coding to help you get a better rank on search engines.
- Powerful shortcodes to improve the user experience.
Crossway is yet another bootstrap powered landing page theme for WordPress. Feature wise it is very much similar to XLander, however, there is a noticeable difference as far as design is concerned.
The overall theme is purposefully designed to help you improve your site’s conversion rates as well as offer information regarding your service/product.
- Visual Composer coupled with Whoathemes VC Extensions.
- Parallax scrolling for the background image.
- CSS3 animations
- MailChimp subscription form integration.
- Ready to use pages for About us, blog listings, single posts separate page, and so on.
As you can guess from the name, TheSaaS WordPress theme is has been designed for SaaS-based websites in mind.
However, its flexible design style options allow you to be a perfect theme for tech-related startups, including mobile apps, and web-apps.
Now more thing to note about the theme is that it is not high on customizability. Extensive options can reduce user-friendliness, and the theme tries to be as intuitive as possible.
- Elementor drag and drop page builder to help you tweak the page layout.
- Predesigned pages to help you develop pages in a matter of minutes.
- Pre-made pages corresponding to different types of SaaS software to suit your project.
- An abundance of “common pages” to speed up your development process.
Fusion is a WordPress App landing page and portfolio theme with a clean and minimal design language that screams professionalism.
You can use the theme to showcase your upcoming products or services, and even highlight your past achievements and projects.
Furthermore, the design layout of the theme can be easily tweaked thanks to the SiteOrigin page builder plugin.
- Over 25 custom page builder elements for SiteOrigin to work with.
- Comes with over 60 powerful shortcodes as well as a dedicated shortcode builder.
- Over 200 customization options are accessible from the Theme options panel.
- Revolution Slider also bundled in along with Flex and Nivo Slider.
- Dedicated gallery with the option to turn on captions.
Intact is another of multipurpose WordPress theme, much like Stack which we mentioned earlier. Now despite being built for all possible niches, the designs and functionalities are more in-tune to serve the needs of businesses in general, which includes upcoming business, i.e. startups.
The theme mostly focuses on delivering a lot of pre-made content and an abundance of customization options, so you can build your dream website in a matter of clicks.
- Built on top of the powerful Redux Framework.
- Premium plugins worth $151 bundled in for free, including Visual Composer and Revolution Slider.
- 12 premade home pages, including a dedicated homepage for startups.
- Plenty of other inner pages, blog pages, and portfolio pages are also bundled in.
And now for the final entry on our list, we have Keysoft WordPress theme. It is a landing page theme targeted towards software-based startups.
As is the case with plenty of other themes on the list, here too you will get a lot of customization options.
However, here the focus is more on branding and helping you to create an online platform which you can utilize for developing your brand presence.
- 9 different header styles where you can even include videos as well as images.
- Subscription forms seamlessly integrated into the overall design of the theme.
- Visual Composer bundled in along with different custom elements for page building.
- Unlimited color schemes which are an asset for branding.
- A Powerful admin panel to house all the customization options.
So these were our picks for the best WordPress themes for Startups. Starting your own company or business is a tough thing in and of itself, and there is no need to get involved in another burden of managing a website.
And so WordPress, thanks to its user-friendly controls, is the perfect way to run your website without much hassle.
We hope you found this read to be helpful. Also if you decided to use of the themes we highlighted here for your project, then let us know which one you picked and what attracted you to it.