Are you planning to start a travel and tourism business? If so, then having an online presence is crucial.
But there is no need to be intimidated. Thanks to WordPress, creating and maintaining a website has become easier than ever.
With the help of powerful WordPress themes, you can create a professional looking website in a matter of minutes.
It can also help incorporate all necessary features and functionalities inside your website.
If you are using WordPress to create your website, you don’t need to hire a developer because it is very simle to create a site.
We have created this article with images to guide you create your first website step-by-step, you will also get your domain name free, so get started.
Once you basic set up is ready, now comes the design of your site. There are so many amazing WordPress themes for travel sites, it is very easy to get overwhelmed.
We have cretaed this collection of best travel business WordPress themes just to guide you choose the best theme for your site.
- Best SEO WordPress Themes
- Best Directory WordPress Themes
- Best BuddyPress Themes
- Best Adsense WordPress Themes
Top Travel Business WordPress Themes
TravelKit WordPress theme is fully equipped with several functionalities and aesthetic elements to help you get your travel business off the ground.
It boasts a gorgeous design style to showcase several travel destinations. And all the functionalities serve to turn your site into a full-fledged travel booking platform.
- 5 unique premade demo websites.
- Advanced customization options to tweak multiple aspects of the theme.
- Easy list and display all Tour packages.
- Integrate hotel booking functionalities.
- Real-time flight searching and flight booking system.
- Keep customers informed about transportation facilities.
- Inbuilt photo gallery to showcase attractive travel destinations.
- Drag and drop page builder plugin – Visual Composer and Revolution Slider bundled in.
- PayPal and Stripe Payment Gateway integration.
Expedition WordPress theme helps to create an online travel directory for your WordPress website. The theme will not be able to help you providing booking facilities to your clients; however, it can act as a catalog where you can showcase all your travel packages.
- Support for Homepage Posts Slideshow.
- A dynamic homepage builder comes bundled with the theme.
- Built-in Banner Management system.
- Extensive control over theme options.
Travelhub is a great looking modern design that will help you to create a fully featured travel business site within a few minutes.
The theme is very attractive and ready to compete with the best in the business. It is loaded with amazing features and options.
The theme offers you amazing layout optins to choose from. As it supports the Visual Composer completely, you will be able to create great looking custom pages without any coding.
- Modern responsive design
- Tour Planner
- Flight scheduler
- Different layout options
- advanced theme options panel
Journey is a refreshing and stylish WordPress theme for your travel business website. If most of your travel destinations have awesome scenery, then this theme will deliver the best layout to bring them to life.
It has a sleek design language which also makes it perfect for travel blogging or as a travel magazine theme.
- Support for category and page templates.
- Support for HTML5 videos.
- A Single Post Image Slider.
- Gabfire Media Module thrown in into the mix.
- SEO optimization.
- Rich Theme options panel with plenty of customization features.
Travel Tour offers a powerful tour management system with many features focused towards helping you make conversions. Furthermore, the design and UI of the theme is very intuitive which allows your users to easily navigate through it.
- Complete control over different tour pricing plans.
- Option to create and offer coupons to your visitors.
- GoodLayers Page Builder and Revolution Slider integrated.
Altair is modern travel agency theme for WordPress. Design wise it is one of the most appealing themes you can have to build your travel and tourism website.
It has many features to help integrate wonderful design aspects into your website. Furthermore, there are plenty of other functionalities directed towards building a functioning travel booking platform.
- Unique booking form.
- Advanced Tour search.
- Service, team member, and testimonial support.
- Extensive customization options.
- Parallax effect for background images.
- Social network integration.
Travelo WordPress theme comes with a solid booking module integrated offering. The theme has been designed for hotel and tour booking specifically, its potential can be extended to even car booking and similar niches.
Customization options are also plentiful which gives you a decent control over how the theme looks and feels.
- Different pre-made demo websites for different booking niche websites.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Premium plugins such as Visual Composer, Revolution Slider and Layer Slider bundled in.
- Support for PayPal payments gateway system.
- An advanced booking system with a plethora of options.
- Dashboard pages with a wonderful UI.
- Support for shortcodes.
- Comes with a custom icon pack.
- Blog integration.
- Ajax-enabled image gallery.
- Support for CSS3 animations.
Adventure Tours is a WooCommerce integrated travel agency theme for WordPress. Customization options are also extensive to help you tweak multiple aspects of the theme.
- Option to set tour attributes which can help during search form.
- A tour rating system integrated.
- PayPal payment system integration.
- SEO ready.
Trawell is a multipurpose travel theme that you can use to create different types of travel related business site.
If you are a travel blogger, say your travel stories in the most elegant way. This theme offers you multiple design options for the blog along with stunning designs for the article pages to keep your visitors engaged.
The theme gives you the option to integrate great looking Google Maps on your site. The theme come siwth a highly flexible homepage design, so you can create your own custom design for your blog as you wish to.
- Great looking design options
- Good use to Google Maps
- Beautiful internal pages
- Very quick and SEO friendly
Discovery WordPress theme comes built on top of the powerful WPZOOM framework which means you get plenty of customization control over different aspects of the theme.
It is one of the most versatile travel business themes on this list in terms of looks and feels. In fact, its aesthetic and layout make it appealing for any sort of business.
- Support for a featured posts slider.
- Option to have featured static pages.
- Widget and sidebar support.
- A feature filled Theme Options Panel.
Traveler is a bootstrap enabled WordPress theme with features to turn your site into a travel management and affiliate booking system.
WooCommerce integration allows you to set a flexible means for accepting payments from your customers. And the advanced booking system and membership functionality creates a wonderful user experience.
There is also an inventory manager and calendar synchronization thrown into the mix.
- Over 10 premade demo websites with different layout styles.
- A booking system fitted with a wide variety of options and functions.
- A powerful admin panel to help you control different aspects of the theme.
- Offers detailed statistical insights on customer behavior.
- PayPal integration for taking payments as well as commissions from partners.
- An intuitive smart search option for your customer’s convenience.
And now coming to the end of our list, we have another multipurpose theme which is filled with so many high-quality features and customizability tools, that you will be able to create any website or any niche, let along travel agency websites.
- A plethora of premade demo websites including ones for travel agencies.
- One of the most advanced options system on the market.
- Drag and Drop fusion builder to help you build the layout.
- Built-in Image gallery.
- WooCommerce integration.
CityTours boasts a wonderful skin and layout style to help you create a stunning WordPress website for travel agencies. There is also a featureful booking module which can help your users to book hotels as well as tours.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Advanced theme options panel.
- Multiple premium plugins bundled in for free.
- Currency management system.
- Customer Signup login modal.
- Blog integration.
Book Your Travel
Book Your Travel is one of the most well-selling and innovative WordPress themes when considering travel niche websites.
It has been developed with traveling agencies, travel blogs, and similar booking based sites in mind. The theme delivers both on aesthetics as well as functionality.
- Comes with a powerful reservation and booking system inbuilt.
- Advanced pricing options.
- Users can submit reviews directly from the front-end.
- Dedicated area for users/contributors.
- Option for unlimited sidebars and widgets.
- Support for newsletter subscription.
- A widgetized homepage.
- Several smart templates.
Magellan is a multipurpose travel theme for WordPress fitted with a bold and sharp design style. It is built on top of the Tesla Framework and comes loaded with plenty of customization options. There are also features to help your customers with early booking, room accommodation, and so on.
- Slider Revolution included.
- Social integration.
- Ajax powered contact form.
- Shortcode support.
- Google Maps integration.
Trendy Travels is a multipurpose booking theme for WordPress websites. It is packed with a lot of options to help you create a rich travel website, with tour booking options, hotel booking, support for blogs, and so on. Design wise; it is very flexible and gives you much control over your site’s design layout.
- An integrated drag and drop page builder to help you build your site’s layout.
- WooCommerce integration and support for an e-store.
- BBPress and BuddyPress support to help you create a community.
- Localization and WPML support to help you create an international business.
- Events calendar Pro integrated.
- Support for an advanced filterable search form.
- Visitor rating and review system.
- Google Maps integration for places and hotels.
Cousteau travel theme for WordPress is one of the most feature-rich options if you are very particular about your site’s design and aesthetics.
It packs packed with three powerful drag and drop page builder plugins – Elementor, Divi Builder, and SiteOrigin Page Builder, with which you can easily create any page layout you like.
- Search and filter system with advanced taxonomies.
- Widget support.
- Several customization options for colors, typography, and so on.
- SEO ready.
Love Travel is a multi-page, multipurpose WordPress theme developed for travel niche websites. From travel blogs to travel agencies, everyone can find some use for the theme.
It boasts a simple, yet creative and modern design language coupled with a lot of features like booking systems and so on, to build a powerful tour booking platform.
- A plethora of PSD and HTML templates available at your disposal.
- WooCommerce and WPML support.
- Map support.
- Booking system integrated into the theme.
- Video and Full-width image support.
- Rain effect.
- Parallax effect support.
- Over 100 customizable components.
- Support for multiple payment gateways.
Midway is the perfect WordPress theme for travel businesses who want to give their customers an easy to navigate UI. There are also plenty of tools to help you manage all your customers’ booking requests. Customization options are also there to help you brand your website.
- A Tours Options Editor integrated into the theme.
- Tours Search Form.
- Online Booking Form.
- Shortcode and Widget support.
Tour Package WordPress theme is another theme specifically curated for travel agencies in mind. It offers one of the most feature-packed tour management solutions currently available in the market.
And apart from features, the design and aesthetics of the theme are also appealing.
- PayPal payments gateway support for taking online payments through the website.
- WooCommerce support.
- Built-in translator.
- Advanced tour package filtering system.
- SEO optimized.
- Plenty of customization options
- A drag and drop page builder built-in with the theme.
- Layer Slider Plugin comes bundled in.
- Support for package post type.
Bellevue WordPress theme is a customization rich, feature full solution for your booking enabled website. It also comes with WooCommerce enabled, which makes it easy to monetize your website.
It is worth considering that the theme has not been specifically made for travel related websites, but instead for hotel sites. Regardless, all its options will make it suitable for your travel agency as well.
- Over 25 premade templates and over 40 widgets.
- 7 premade full demo websites.
- WP Booking plugin integrated.
- Elementor drag and drop page builder also thrown into the mix.
- Powerful form builder.
- Support for newsletters.
Wildcat is an e-commerce ready, customizable and feature-filled travel and booking theme for WordPress. It is extremely easy to use and an intuitive UI. You will be easily able to set up your online tour booking platform in a matter of minutes.
- Booking calendar integration.
- Option to create unlimited travel packages.
- Flickr widget support to automatically draw in Flickr images.
- Unlimited color schemes.
Trawell is a professional WordPress travel theme which you can utilize to build your travel blog, travel guide, or any similar travel business website.
The theme can be easily customized to highlight your brand. There are also options to fill your site with plenty of images to showcase different travel destinations.
- Easy monetization of your site with WooCommerce and ad banner support.
- Super fast loading speed despite image heavy website.
- Support for sidebars and widgets.
- Option to show readers the reading time for a post.
- Google Map integration.
Holiday is a hotel WordPress theme which is on the budget side, however, packs in enough features and functionalities to help build a solid website for your travel business.
It comes with WooCommerce compatibility, a custom booking system, Room filtering options and much more.
- Over 12 premade templates to get you started with using the theme.
- Booking database.
- Adaptive widget support.
- Branding options with unlimited color scheme support.
- Plenty of widgets and sidebars.
- A powerful options panel.
- WPML compatibility to help you reach an international audience.
- Shortcode generator built in.
Next up we have Viva Hotel which is yet another WordPress theme curated for hotel-related websites. However, it does come with a decent collection of customization option and functionalities from which travel niche sites can also take advantage.
- Option to embed YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, or any self-hosted videos.
- Support for landing pages to showcase highlight about your business.
- A powerful administrative panel to handle much of the customization options.
- Shortcode and widget support.
GoExplore travel WordPress theme has been developed for all sorts of travel websites in mind. Its feature list is fully equipped to serve the needs all the needs of a basic personal travel blog, to a full blow travel agency. There is also the possibility to turn your site into a community for all wanders and nomads.
- Travel Destination plugin.
- Travel guides and directories.
- A boatload of customization options.
- Options to make client specific changes.
- SEO optimized out of the box.
- Regular updates adding new features.
Hotelia is a multipurpose WordPress theme curated for hotel-related websites; however, it can also be easily used for travel agencies and travel blogs with ease.
The theme is built on top of the powerful Tesla Framework which provides a powerful administrative panel with a boatload of options.
- Access to multiple premium plugins bundled in for free.
- Customization options that allow you to tweak all bits of your website.
- Support for video background.
- Sticky navigations.
- WooCommerce ready.
- Powered by Bootstrap 3.
- Sticky navigation panel.
Embark is one of the richest themes for travel and tour WordPress website. It comes with an extensive list of features, a multitude of demo content, and comprehensive customization control to help you create the perfect website for your travel agency.
- An integrated booking, payment, and scheduling system.
- Over 20-page templates and 40 widgets.
- Support for several payment gateways including PayPal, Apple Pay, Stripe, and so on.
Soho Hotel Booking
Soho Hotel Booking WordPress theme is yet another hotel booking theme filled with an array of options which will also help your travel business to flourish.
You get access to plenty of features to help your visitors make bookings for their tour plans. Payment options through an online portal are also integrated.
- Guests can check the availability of hotel rooms directly from the website.
- Online booking and payment system also integrated into the website.
- Coupon codes are supported.
- Customization options to tweak the site’s aesthetic appeal.
- Slideshow support to showcase featured packages.
Jade is a multipurpose WordPress theme which comes packed with over 40 ready to use concepts, one of which happens to be for travel agencies.
If you are looking to create a website with an elegant design language and plenty of customization control, then this is the perfect theme for you.
- Over 100 design elements and modules at your disposal.
- An intuitive content building tool.
- WooCommerce compatibility.
- Mega Menu support.
Nice Hotel, as the name implies, is a WordPress theme curated for hotels. However, its multiple hotel booking systems make it also suitable for any travel agency or similar travel business.
It comes with a very powerful customization system which allows for much tweaking of the theme’s design.
- Option to add images and description for hotels as well as hotel rooms.
- A booking wizard to help customers easily make bookings.
- An event management system integrated into the system.
- Support for testimonials is also provided.
- Fully configurable home page and contact page.
Voyage is a feature-packed highly customizable WordPress theme for travel agencies. With it, you can seamlessly create tour packages for the perfect vacation, be it a weekend stay, or a long fortnight tour.
One of the key highlights of the theme would be its design, which keeps things very simple and minimalistic.
- Customization control over all theme elements.
- Option to showcase travel features, filters, sliders, mega menu, and layouts.
- A modular backend for extra ease of use.
So these were our picks for the best travel business WordPress themes. Hope you found this read to be helpful. Do let us which theme you picked to help grow your online presence.
And also, if you already know some great WordPress themes in this specific niche, then don’t forget to let us know.
Your contribution will be much appreciated by us and your fellow readers.