If you are looking for the best SEO Google Chrome Extensions, we have listed some of the top and useful Chrome Extensions in this article.
You’ll need to have a clear idea of how your site or any other site works if you want to see how well it is being operated with SEO purposes in mind.
You can get an extension loaded on Google Chrome to help you with identifying what is working on your site. This look at the fifteen best Google Chrome extensions for your use are all ones that are worth noting.
These are solutions that will work well if you’re aiming to learn more about how many sites operate and you need to figure out what would work for your SEO needs in general.
You can also use these on your site as well.
Wappalyzer is a Chrome Extension that you can use to analyze the tools and software used by your competitors. With Wappalyzer, you can review the advertising networks on a site and what web server it works with among other factors of note.
- You can review server software on the site
- Analytics help you to figure out what is online at a time
- Miscellaneous details let you know what extra bits of content are running at a time
Discover what makes a site work with Builtwith. The extension analyzes many technology forms of note, including what hosting software, is being used at a time and any RSS or XHTML standards work.
Details on any alternative mobile versions used on a site can also be reviewed. The extra data here helps you identify what is happening on a site.
- Find details on when things were first and last detected
- Individual bits of meta-content can be searched through online
- Relationships between the site and other entities can be reviewed here
Full Page Screenshot
Get a better idea of what makes a site tick through Full Page Screenshot. The site helps you note what page elements are working at a time.
You will find details on the resolution level, IP address, and other technical aspects of the site. The features included on this also help you with identifying how often people may be coming on a site and what they are doing for their SEO needs.
- Review any mobile optimization used on a site
- Get points on how many people visit certain pages on a site at a time
- Find details on how long it takes to load a site
The Moz SEO team has been a prominent group that has been making various SEO solutions for years. The MozBar extension is the latest thing that Moz is working on for various SEO needs.
With the MozBar, a user can find items based on engine, country, or region. People can review page and domain authority features in moments.
Keywords can also be monitored and differentiated based on what a site follows among other things of note.
- Review points on how difficult certain keywords might be
- Use deep SERP metrics to identify root domain points
- Content suggestions are available on many of the pages here
The larger Firebug SEO extension has been adapted to include a new Firebug Lite version that works for Chrome browsers.
This version of the Firebug extension focuses on the specific code that comes with a site and how it works.
You can use the code details here to find information on how well a site is running and where its content is going. You can use the details here to help you with going forward with your work.
- Identifies the length of the code for convenience
- Helps you figure out which triggers work for producing results
- Includes many controls for use
The need to check on where your SEO content is redirecting people towards is critical for the success of your site.
Redirect Path helps you identify the SEO content you are working with and reviews how different pages may redirect users to other parts of a site. The information helps to confirm that all links on a site are working correctly and that they are easy to use.
- Works on 301, 302, 404, and 500 HTTP status codes
- Identifies server IP address changes
- Checks on the general security of a site
Having lots of trackers can hurt a site. With Ghostery Insights, you can review information on the different things that are taking place on your site.
The Ghostery extension reviews what trackers are working and can help you identify whatever is trying to slow down your computer at any moment.
- Validate the tracking scripts on your site
- Get a request list of what trackers are working
- Details on where trackers come from will also help you out
Any followers that might be on your site can be tracked through the Hunter extension. With Hunter, you can identify different people who are on your site and figure out what they might be doing at a time.
You can search for emails based on the domain as well, which is helpful if there are concerns over who might be showing up on a site.
- Supported by various entities and is regularly developed and updated
- You can build lists and synchronize them with Saleshub among other extensions
- Includes links for engineering purposes
You can find details on keywords of all types through Keywords Everywhere. You can use the extension to find details on how certain keywords are working on search engines. The extension checks on what works in many situations.
- Find related keywords based on what people regularly search for
- Get analytics on when people search for certain things
- Find details on keywords for images
Find points on traffic, ads, and bad links through SEOQuake. The program covers details on searches and how you can get your content arranged through a traditional review.
You can also estimate keyword difficulties and figure out what pages on a site are keeping it from running as fast as it should be.
- Audits work for individual pages and entire sites alike
- Review keyword densities
- You can work with multiple search and analysis parameters for checking on sites
Another Chrome extension to use is SimilarWeb, an extension that records traffic metrics. You can focus on geographic traffic for localized sites.
The extension has been used by many businesses over the years thanks to the intricate and detailed results that it will get.
- Find engagement statistics for a site
- Review the main traffic sources for use
- Figure out the general layout of what is working on a site
Check My Links
The need to ensure that links are active and are not dead is critical to anyone’s SEO needs. Check My Links helps you review the links on your site and see which ones are active and what needs to be fixed.
An analysis on Check My Links will help you figure out what needs to be done when getting answers of note.
- The plugin carefully highlights all the live and dead links
- Can read or skip certain links based on your preferences
- The short body of the plugin makes it easy to use without taking a while to load
You can review how well your site is staying active with SalesHandy. The extension figures out the general tracking process based on whether people sending emails have been to your site, the histories of those who send messages, and how often people are linking up to you.
These are all useful for when you’re aiming to find content in various forms.
- You can track attachments in moments
- Team templates are available
- You can mute different notifications among other things
Nightwatch SEO Search Simulator
You can use the Nightwatch simulator to find details on what is working at a time. The general point of the simulator is that it identifies what is happening on a search and how well your content is working. The design of the simulator focuses on confirming the things that may work on a site at a time.
- You can save multiple searches as you see fit
- Track your rank versus other sites at a time
- Work with searches from different countries as you see fit
You also have the option to use SEO Minion to find details on unique links on your site. The color-coordinated results that you will get off of the extension will help you figure out what is happening with your site and what you need to fix if necessary.
- Review tags and see which ones are active and what needs fixing
- Broken link reports let you know what types of links need to be resolved
- The search location simulator works with Google standards in mind
You can use any of these SEO Google Chrome extensions to help you with going forward with the work you have to handle.
You should see how these may work if you’re going to manage your content and figure out what may be the most useful when planning your site.